[rt-users] Merged Tickets - for reporting purposes

tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Tue Aug 30 15:07:17 EDT 2005

   I am running RT v3.4.2 and noticed that tickets that are merged together
   Will not have a "resolved" date set - even after the ticket it is merged
   into is resolved.
   In other words, I have two tickets, 101 and 108. I merge 108 into 101,
   because they were a duplicate.
   I see that ticket 108 has been switched to a status of resolved, although
   the date still says 1/1/1970 in the database.
   I then close out ticket 108, and that resolved date is set right.
   Has anybody made any modifications to make the status of the ticket that
   has been merged from "resolved" to "merged" ??
   How has that affected performance of the overall system?
   Thanks,
   T.J. Maciak
   Internet/Intranet Developer
   Department of IT