[rt-users] Permissions on Resolve

Paul Gibson paulg at multitrode.com.au
Tue Aug 30 20:47:47 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have had a decent look through the RT system and I cannot see any
permissions on the people that can resolve tickets.

We run a software development process through RT and only want the
originator of the ticket or admin to be able to resolve the ticket when
they are 100% happy with it.

Currently, we have coped by having a scrip to create an approval ticket
when a new ticket is created.  In this way, the new ticket cannot be
resolved until the approval ticket is resolved.

We would rather have the permissions options rather than the approval
ticket option.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul