[rt-users] Anybody using SelectRequestor?

Ben Robson ben.robson at classicblue.com.au
Wed Aug 31 09:03:36 EDT 2005

Jorg,

Double check your permissions.  Initially I found that only my priv' users were showing up, but then later when I re-did the permissions for the unpriv' users, they too started showing up.

I also suspect, but have not tested, you need to make sure that all users belong to a "Company Name" in their personal settings.  I suspect without a "Company Name" the script would not find them, or would not know where to group them.

BenR