[rt-users] (no subject)

James McTavish jmctavish at matrixorbital.ca
Wed Aug 31 11:39:39 EDT 2005

I've been searching around, but I can't seem to get an answer to the
problems that I've been seeing in the logs.  Over and over again I've
been getting:

FastCGI: comm with (dynamic) server "/var/www/rt/rt-3.4.2/bin/
mason_handler.fcgi" aborted: (first read) idle timeout (30 sec)
FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/var/www/
rt/rt-3.4.2/bin/mason_handler.fcgi"

in the apache error logs.  These can come up with users are trying to
access anything from the login page or clicking on a ticket to view
it.  I've recently done an upgrade from 3.2.1 to 3.4.2, however
everything has been working normally up until yesterday.  I have no
problem with diving into the code, but I don't want to waste my time
if someone out there can give me a hint where to start looking.

James McTavish