[rt-users] RT 3.0.1 to 3.latest user and mysql db import possible?

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Wed Aug 31 23:49:20 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 22:38, Cosmopolis Jones wrote:
> Oh... it's actually ./etc/upgrades... :)
>
> I get the same errors as another forum query I posted tonight:
>
> Someone suggested installing SearchBuilder without doing the tests but
> didn't say how...

perl -MCPAN -eshell
force install DBIx::SearchBuilder

or you can:
look DBIx::SearchBuilder
and be dropped into a shell with the unpacked tarball where
you might:
perl Makefile.PL
make
make install
(skipping the 'make test') or do any tweaking needed to
make the install work.  When you 'exit' from this shell
you'll be back at the CPAN prompt.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com