[rt-users] RT 3.0.1 to 3.latest user and mysql db import possible?

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Wed Aug 31 23:51:33 EDT 2005

Oh... it's actually ./etc/upgrades... :)

I get the same errors as another forum query I posted tonight having to do
with DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.26...MISSING.  Looks like it's failing the
Oracle test, of all things...:

Someone suggested installing SearchBuilder without doing the tests but
didn't say how...

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/SearchBuilder.pm line 71.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Principals.pm line 72.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Principals.pm line 72.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm line 80.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm line 80.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Record.pm line 69.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Record.pm line 69.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/CurrentUser.pm line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/CurrentUser.pm line 73.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm line 49.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm line 49.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database line 57.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database line 57.
[root at frankie rt-3.4.4]#