[rt-users] Pre -scrips

Eric Horne eric.horne at teradyne.com
Thu Dec 1 14:18:37 EST 2005

I couldn't find anything on this on the web. Can WebRT prevent a
transaction from occurring using a scrip?

For example, I'd like to prevent resolution on a ticket if a certain
custom field has not been filled out correctly. Or maybe I'd like to
prevent resolution of a ticket that is not currently in the open state.

I can write the scrips to do this, but I can't figure out how to tell
wiki to ignore the transaction that launched the scrip in the first place.

Thanks

-eric