[rt-users] Resolving ticket without sending outgoing email to requestors

Davin Flatten flatten at ecs.umass.edu
Thu Dec 1 14:38:08 EST 2005

Hello-

Is there anyway to resolve a ticket without sending the requesters a
confirmation email.  It works fine if the user responds with a further
issue on the ticket and the ticket is opened, but our nicer users might
reply to the resolved email with 'Thanks!' which reopens the ticket.  We
try to resolve it again, and again 'Thanks!'.  Is there a way you can
suppress this email and still resolve the ticket?

Thanks,
Davin Flatten