[rt-users] configuring mail gateway Mac OS X

Frank Pater fpater at dca.net
Thu Dec 1 17:18:53 EST 2005

Hi Derek,

I'm not too familiar with OSX, but a friend of mine pointed out that postfix is only configured to send outgoing mail by default. Info on configuring postfix to accept mail as well on 10.4 can be found here: http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20050504131428334&query=postfix .

Hope this helps.

Frank