[rt-users] [Fwd: rt with apache + fastcgi - RHEL4 not working]

Justin Zygmont justin at cityfone.net
Thu Dec 1 18:24:30 EST 2005

Leif Nixon wrote:
> Justin Zygmont <justin at cityfone.net> writes:
>

>>    ScriptAlias /rt /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
>

> This isn't my forte at all, but shouldn't this be
>
>      ScriptAlias / /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
>
> ?
>
> What do the logs say?

No errors were showing up in the logs, but from the suggestions you gave
I think i may have finally got it, it also means changing the WebPathURL
to match what the scriptalias is.  I don't know why the wiki used /rt,
but I've since corrected it.

Now all I have to do is reinstall the cpan modules since I had to delete
my /root/.cpan  Does anyone know if there is a way to force a reinstall
of these?