[rt-users] RT 3.4.4 , ACLs and privacy

Maxime Levasseur maxime.levasseur at b3g-telecom.com
Sat Dec 3 17:14:14 EST 2005

Todd Chapman wrote:
> Does RightsMatrix think they have the right before, but not
> after?
>
> On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 09:13:54PM +0100, Maxime Levasseur wrote:
>
>>>Giving the requestor role the rights they need should fix that.
>>>

>>This is my point Todd : )
>>
>>Requestor role rights level is ok from my point of view : See Queue +
>>Show ticket + Reply to ticket are granted .. and the ticket is saw by
>>the requestor except when is owned by anybody else
>>
>>i' m lost :(

I'm a little bit less lost now but my problem isn't solved.
My problem is here, i have this ACL for my queue :

A- System Groups / Privileged : Create ticket - Reply to ticket - See queue
B- Roles / Requestor Rights => See Queue - Show ticket - Reply to ticket
C- User Defined groups / Customers ==> See Queue - Create tickets.

Problem is rule C. If I add the 'Show Ticket' permission, customer A
will see tickets from cust B, cust C ... and if i don't cust A won't see
its own tickets anymore  (when they are owned by someone else ... a
technical staff member for example )

If someone here use a single queue for several users without any privacy
problem,  please give me the acl's : )

max.