[rt-users] Webrt.css Question

Torsten Brumm tob at brummix.de
Sun Dec 4 13:48:44 EST 2005

Ruslan Zakirov schrieb:

>On 11/25/05, Torsten Brumm <torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi RT Users,
>>
>>i'm just playing around with the WebRT Css File, so far so good, but there
>>are two things i can't change at this moment.
>>
>>1. at the RT Header (the Preferences and Logout Links) i'm not able to
>>change the Color, i need a dark blue haeder, and black dosn't look good ;-)

Yes, the links within the header files are really not covered by the css
file, a workaround is to put explicit html code into the links of Header
File:

%if ($session{'CurrentUser'}->HasRight( Right => 'ModifySelf', Object =>
$RT::System )) {
$Prefs %>" ><&|/l&>Preferences</&></A></font>
% }
<& /Elements/Callback, %ARGS &>
% unless ($RT::WebExternalAuth and !$RT::WebFallbackToInternalAuth) {
| <A style="color:#FFFFFF"
HREF="<%$RT::WebPath%>/NoAuth/Logout.html<%$URL ? "?URL=".$URL :
''%>"><&|/l&>Logout</&></a>
% }

>>2. The "RT at a Glance" right hand from the Main Menu seams also not covered
>>by the Css File, i can't find a value to change this from white to a
>>different color.

Sorry, found that, its within the webrt.css...my fault...i shouldn't do
this at night tiimes :-(

>>Any Ideas or sugestions?
>>

>Look into 3.5, and if there is still problems send bug report or
>better send patch :)

No, within 3.5 it is working but i can't migrate at this moment!!! But
the 3.5 Css definitions are much more better.....

Thanks