[rt-users] Re: statistics module

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 5 05:30:19 EST 2005

Hi Torsten,

There are no plans to release a sneak preview version outside of the
group of people involved in the project. We don't want a copy to reach
the wider audience in advance of us being sure it's as stable and bug
free as we can make it.

If a sneak preview version were to appear in the wild, it could
potentially lead to issues with people seeing bugs that may have been
fixed in the real live version.

As soon as it is ready, everyone will be able to get it.

Thanks

Rik