Announcing RTx::Statistics v0.1.6 (was RE: [rt-users] Re: statistics module)

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 6 10:10:01 EST 2005

Hi,

I'll sort out some screenshots and upload to the Wiki page in the next
couple of days. I can get some from our dev server, which uses a data
cut from live. Data volume isn't massive, but it should demonstrate the
graphs etc.

Rik