[rt-users] Scrips firing at will - huh?

Rick Russell rickr at rice.edu
Tue Dec 6 10:50:30 EST 2005

Leif Nixon wrote:
> Now the strange thing: If a user clicks one of the "Reply" links in
> the history of an unowned ticket (on the ordinary Ticket/Display.html
> page), he gets a notification from the Owner Change scrip that he is
> now the owner of the ticket.

If true, that would actually be really cool. I'd love to be able to run
scrips that set up various things immediately when the user clicks the
"Reply", "Comment", etc links.

But, err, I don't have an answer to your question :-)

Rick R.

--
Rick Russell
For computer help, call xHELP (x4357 or 713-348-4357)