[rt-users] Help with 2 issues

beer beer at cmu.edu
Tue Dec 6 16:23:48 EST 2005

Hello Folx

Hoping someone can help me with two issues:

1.  I cannot properly reply to email from RT.  Instead of parsing the id from the subject and adding to an existing ticket, it creates a new one.

I have set ReplyToTicket both on the queue and as a global right for requestor, owner, everyone, priv, and non-priv.  Not sure what else to look at for this point.

2.  I have added several RT::Logger->debug(msg) statements and have:

Set($LogToSysLog, 'debug');

in my RT_Siteconfig.pm, but I never get any output to the log.  I get other RT msgs just not the debug lines I have added.

Any help is appreciated.  I am really hoping I am missing something stupid. :)

thanks

-b