[rt-users] Template Question

Torsten Brumm tob at brummix.de
Wed Dec 7 05:30:29 EST 2005

Hi RT Users,

i have a problem with a Template and i hope someone has a good idea.

Let me explain shortly the situation and what i have tried till now.

I have to Queues: CR:ROBOT and CR:ROBOT-AUTH

These Queues are needed to implement Robot Jobs, but not everybody is
allowed to create a Ticket at the CR:ROBOT.

I have created a procmail Filter, that figures out if the Requestor is
allowed to open a Ticket and if not, the mail will be redirected to the
CR:ROBOT-AUTH Queue.

So far all works fine. But now i need the following workflow.

- The Ticktes from the CR:ROBOT-AUTH Queue will be handled by a Group of
users and if they say: OK you can do this change, they guys will move
the Ticket to the CR:ROBOT Queue

Now i have created a Scrip/Template condition that triggers on a queue
change with a special Template. The Scrip informs the Queue (CR:ROBOT)
Watcher about the new Ticket and the Template should give the original
Informations as Mail Content.

The Queue Watchers at this Queue don't have access to the RT, they only
acting via Mail, so it is needed to give them the original Content from
the first Request.

So far, so good, this is also working fine. But, the Requestor sends in
each Case a attached word Dokument which MUST also be forwarded to the
AdminCcs of the CR:ROBOT Queue - but this isn't working till now.

My Template looks like:

--

RT-Attach-Message: yes

{$Transaction->CreatedAsString}: Change Request {$Ticket->id} was acted
upon.
Transaction: {$Transaction->Description} : This change is approved by
Corporate IT
       Queue: {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}