[rt-users] OSX, RT, Perl Oh My!

Haim Dimer hdimer at prolexic.com
Fri Dec 9 18:36:49 EST 2005

I found I was able to get RT to work on my iMac by installing all the
perl modules via cpan, some libraries needed by these modules through
fink, as well as mysql through fink.

As far as Apache and mod_perl, I compiled it from scratch.

Haim Dimer
Systems Administrator
Prolexic Technologies
866-800-0366 x 1023