[rt-users] "What Patch is this?" Question re Subject:Queuename in Ticket ID?

Adrian Carter cartera at lei.net.au
Mon Dec 12 20:07:56 EST 2005

Just wanted to add.. I know where the ticket tag gets marked up that way
( rt3/local/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail_Local.pm) but I can't seem to find
the corresponding 'incoming' bit I used to have to patch the subject for
the incoming ticket...

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au