[rt-users] My install on Mac OS X server

Mike Braziel mike at mactech-solutions.com
Tue Dec 13 15:25:21 EST 2005

In my RT install on Mac OS X 10.4 Server, the permissions are r-xr-
x--- with root as the owner and rt3 as the group.

Be sure your group is set to the short name of the RT group in
Workgroup Manager. Example: mine is Name: Request Tracker, Short
Name: rt3, Group ID 1025

I have a start of a install and setup document for 10.4 server going,
if you' are interested.

Mike Braziel
mike at mactech-solutions.com