[rt-users] RT-3.5.x losing reminder info?

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed Dec 14 12:01:45 EST 2005

We started out using RT-3.5.5 (upgraded from 3.4.4), and have been
pulling periodic svn updates (most recently on December 7th).

When we have a ticket that has multiple reminders associated with it:

	If we go to /Ticket/Reminders.html, we're able to manipulate
	them (edit contents or check them off as complete) correctly.

	If we attempt to check a reminder as complete, or to create an
	additional reminder, when at /Ticket/Display.html, the subjects
	of the pre-existing reminders are changed to '0'.

There don't appear to be any related messages in any of the error logs.

If this isn't some localized glitch, I'm a bit surprised not to have
seen it already caught and addressed...is anybody else able to duplicate
the described behavior, or do I need to chalk this up to some problem
with our installation only?

--
Mark Roedel
Web Programmer / Analyst