[rt-users] question on reporting

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at ftpb.com
Thu Dec 15 10:49:48 EST 2005

What do you use for reports out of RT? For reports out of our banking
system, I can write queries and other reports with a product we have
(Cognos Impromptu) and assume thru an ODBC connection or something I
could connect to the database and generate the information I need and
make the reports a little prettier and easier to read then doing just
printing a query result from the RT web page.

So how do you all generate reports for the boss? Or people interested?

Thanks,

Jonathan