[rt-users] Re: Installin RT on Ubuntu

andy andy.armitage at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:38:04 EST 2005

 >In order to create or update your RT database,this script needs to
  connect to your Pg instance on localhost as rtuser.
 Please specify that user's database password below. If the user has no
  database
  password, just press return.
  install_driver(Pg) failed: Can't locate DBD/Pg.pm in  <at> INC ( <at> INC
  >> Perhaps the DBD::Pg perl module hasn't been fully installed,
  or perhaps the capitalisation of 'Pg' isn't right.
  Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Proxy, Sponge, mysql.
   at /usr/sbin/rt-setup-database-3.4 line 132
  root <at> SCSI:/home/gr # locate Pg.pm
  /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle/Pg.pm

Hi Gilberto,

Check you RT config file, make sure your database type is
 mysql.  I had this error message as well.

cheers,
andy