[rt-users] Message Full Headers

Asif Iqbal iqbala-rt-users at qwestip.net
Sun Dec 18 17:30:28 EST 2005

Hi All

Does anyone know what part of rt cli (REST version) to modify to get the
full headers? I can use old rt cli to get that but that requires all the
RT libraries and hence need to run locally.

The other option of getting the content remotely is using `curl' or
`LWP'.

OLD CLI: (first two lines)

# $Header: /raid/cvsroot/rt/bin/rt,v 1.3 2001/11/13 16:33:28 jesse Exp $
# RT is (c) 1996-2001 Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com>

Any suggestion on modifying the REST version rt cli? OR should I go
ahead and use `curl'?

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu