[rt-users] using command line tool

Asif Iqbal iqbala-rt-users at qwestip.net
Mon Dec 19 22:47:28 EST 2005

This is how mine is working.

In the rt script I changed the server value like this for the %config
hash.

server  => 'https://rt.masking.my.domain/',

And cat .rtrc shows this

user iqbala

It asked for the password for first time and then automatically created
a .rt_sessions
file and then never asked my password again.

cat .rt_sessions

https://rt.masking.my.domain/ iqbala RT%20Systems.443=6b65a34fd1aa299f97de8545e04c

Hope this helps

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu