[rt-users] RTx installer and package system??

Les Driggers ldriggers at fncinc.com
Tue Dec 20 18:01:34 EST 2005

Oh yeah, I am also seeing the blank ticket lists on the home page.
Clicking the refresh button or the Home link a few times 'fixes' it.

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 15:21 -0600, Les Driggers wrote:
> I installed 0.1.6 on RT-3.4.1/Postgres the other day. The graphs work,
> but the report data is weird.
>
> A few examples:
>   Tickets per Day - Looks good
>
>   Tickets by Status - Looks good
>
>   Multiple Queues - Each and every day's total = 7,257 (only one queue)
>    (Hmmm. This seems to be working now. I'll keep an eye on it.)
>
>   Ticket Trends by Day -
>      Total Created  = 123    (Actual = 8853)
>      Total Resolved = 7,135  (Actual = 8347)
>      Total Deleted  = 0      (Actual = 382)
>
>   Time to Resolve - Resolved column showed all zeroes until changing
>     <RTHOME>/share/html/RTx/Statistics/Resolution/index.html line 49 to
>
> 	%    $tix->LimitStatus(VALUE => "resolved");
>         from
> 	%    $tix->LimitStatus(VALUE => "Resolved");
> 	(Note the uppercase 'R')
>

> That's all I've found so far.
>
> Les

Confidentiality Notice: This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If this message was misdirected, neither FNC Holding Company, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries waive any confidentiality, privilege, or trade secrets. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.