[rt-users] blank pages after statistics install

Trey Breckenridge trey at ERC.MsState.Edu
Thu Dec 22 12:28:22 EST 2005

Add me to the count.  I too have this problem.

Trey

On 12/22/2005 7:07 AM, Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
> A few people have seen this now (I think the count is 3), and I'm kind of
> lost to know how to track it down.  Does anyone have any ideas? Jesse?
>
> In the meantime, Rob, did you clear the mason cache while httpd was down
> during installation?  If not, try bringing down apache, then clearing the
> mason cache, and see if that helps.
>
> The only other thing I can say is that most people say that if they reload
> the page several times it goes away (for awhile).

         Trey Breckenridge - trey at ERC.MsState.Edu - (662) 325-4024
             Computing Resources and Operations Administrator
                 High Performance Computing Collaboratory
                       Mississippi State University