[rt-users] Update from 3.4.2 to 3.4.4 problems

Alex Moore asmoore at edge.net
Fri Dec 23 15:53:41 EST 2005

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:03:53 -0600
Alex Moore <asmoore at edge.net> wrote:

A bit more info.  I am getting desperate and cannot find what is wrong.

Starting the login screen never finishes.  Mozilla says, on the status
line, 'Transferring data from ...(my url)' and the clock is ticking
around.  It never completely finishes displaying the login page.  The
login screen stops transferring after the login box is displayed.  The
next section at the bottom never displays.

Another RT site on my network is working fine

Ideas?

Alex