[rt-users] Help! Modules disappeared

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Fri Dec 30 12:55:04 EST 2005

The file is used for the menu on the left, yes.  When you cleared the
Mason cache, did you also restart Apache/other webserver and your
FastCGI processes?  If not, make sure the file is the original, and then
try clearing the cache and restarting.

Since you weren't having problems before I'm assuming it's because of
something that was poked when you changed things...

Hope that helps,
Tom