[rt-users] RT errors on search functions / a.k.a. tipsontrackingdown the source of errors in RT...

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 30 13:37:46 EST 2005

At Friday 12/30/2005 01:22 PM, Duncan Shannon wrote:

>A question: is creating a tarball of the current $RTHOME enough to
>create a good backup test these kinds of things? As I understand them,
>they don't touch the DB etc.  (I don't have a dev. Box to run this on,
>but I can easily stop/start apache and create tarballs!)
>
>Thanks for your response... I appreciate it.
>
>duncan

No, the code you're tweaking is in the DBIx::SearchBuilder module, and this
will be somewhere under your Perl installation - it's not under $RTHOME.

Steve