[rt-users] Fix for RTx::Statistics V1.7

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Fri Dec 30 17:20:45 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

When using RTX::Statistics V1.7 I discovered that the Multiple Queues or
Tickets per day in Multiple Queues menu item was giving incorrect totals
for new, open and rejected tickets. After investigating the file:

/opt/rt3/share/html/RTx/Statistics/CallsMultiQueues/index.html

I determined that the status definitions in index.html did not match the
menu items in the "Select status:" pull down menu. So, I changed
"created" to "new", added logic for open and rejected, and modified the
for (qw(reolved...) statement to reflect these changes.

The following are the changes I made:

57c57

< %     elsif ($status eq "created") {

---

> %     elsif ($status eq "new") {

76a77,90

> %     elsif ($status eq "open") {

> %       $tix->LimitStatus(VALUE => $status);

> %       $tix->LimitLastUpdated(VALUE => $dates[$d]->ISO, OPERATOR =>
">=");

> %       if ($dates[$d+1]) {

> %         $tix->LimitLastUpdated(VALUE => $dates[$d+1]->ISO, OPERATOR
=> "<=");

> %       }

> %     }

> %     elsif ($status eq "rejected") {

> %       $tix->LimitStatus(VALUE => $status);

> %       $tix->LimitLastUpdated(VALUE => $dates[$d]->ISO, OPERATOR =>
">=");

> %       if ($dates[$d+1]) {

> %         $tix->LimitLastUpdated(VALUE => $dates[$d+1]->ISO, OPERATOR
=> "<=");

> %       }

> %     }

95c109

< % for (qw(resolved created deleted stalled)) {

---

> % for (qw(resolved new deleted stalled rejected open)) {

Other than the graphs sometime do not appear, the new RTx::Statistics
pakage is much nicer than the old one.

Take care and have a Happy New Year's Day holiday!

Nick