[rt-users] SElinux and RT

ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com
Tue Feb 1 12:08:21 EST 2005

Hi Kabir, I just got it working this afternoon on Fedora Core 3.

If you have SELinux enabled, you need to disable it.

You can do this by editing /etc/sysconfig/selinux

Once you have done that, try logging onto the webpage again. You should
get errors listed at the bottom of the file in /etc/http/logs/rt-error.log

Send me the errors as you go along and I will try and help you.

Best Regards,
Ravin