[rt-users] mod_perl 'make test' failing

Kevin Murphy murphy at genome.chop.edu
Tue Feb 1 12:13:14 EST 2005

On Feb 1, 2005, at 11:41 AM, Aubrey King wrote:
> If perl is configured to use CPAN, you should be able to run a 'make
> fixdeps' from in the rt source dir and cpan will straighten everything
> out for you.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't seem apropos here.  In the RT
installation procedure, my problem occurs prior to what you're talking
about.  Mine isn't an RT issue, but since Ruslan hangs out here, and
other RT users might run into the same issue, I thought it was worth
posting on this list.

Kevin Murphy