[rt-users] Using "Notify" action in custom codes

Eduard Rushanian erushany at armdev.am
Tue Feb 1 12:31:37 EST 2005

Hi List,

RT version 3.0.11

Is it possible to use Notify action in custom scrips (custom action codes)?
I know the way to make Correspondence/Comment in custom scrips but can't find the way to send E-mail(s).

The following example will made Correspondence:

$self->TicketObj->Correspond( Content => ("Some Content"));

My wish is somehow provide recipient list (like "AdminCc,Cs,Requestor,OtherRecipients") and template name and make notification using custom scrip.

Any hints?

Regards,
Eduard