[rt-users] IT inventory tool integration.

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Tue Feb 1 22:42:40 EST 2005

I am releasing AssetTracker soon. The atwiki has an early version
that is more of a discussion generating preview. As soon as the
installation is more polished I'll announce it on this list.

Warning, the wiki is on a very slow machine. That will be fixed
in the future.

Anyway, if you have as list of desired features I'd like to hear them.

-Todd