[rt-users] How To Display Custom Field Data in RT 3.4.0

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Wed Feb 2 00:34:40 EST 2005

What do I need to pass to TicketList's Format in order to display Custom
Fields, in RT 3.4?  I use to use CustomField.{Name} in RT 3.2, however,
this now returns any/all custom fields.

I see references on rt-devel to FirstCustomFieldValue, but I can't figure out
any variation or combination which makes this work.

For example, I have a Global Custom Field (of style "select one") named
PrimaryContractor, and I would like to display that field inside of
Elements/TicketList.

Any feedback is appreciated.

-jd