[rt-users] RT3.4 packages for Debian

Stephen Quinney stephen at jadevine.org.uk
Thu Feb 3 03:59:44 EST 2005

I am happy to announce the availability of the first Debian packages
for RT3.4. I have uploaded them to Debian but it will be a few weeks
before they pass through the various checks to get into the
archive. In the meantime you can get the necessary bits from:

http://www.jadevine.org.uk/request-tracker/

You will want request-tracker3.4_3.4.0-1_all.deb and
rt3.4-clients_3.4.0-1_all.deb

At this stage I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few bugs in the
packaging. If you find any please report them to me directly until the
packages is officially accepted into the Debian archive. I will keep
the RT3.4 packages in that directory up-to-date until they are
accepted.

Have fun,

Stephen Quinney