[rt-users] Again CustomFields

Andrew Kornilov andy at eva.dp.ua
Thu Feb 3 09:31:26 EST 2005

Hi all.

I'm again with custom fields.
Yesterday i've build RPMs of latest rt-3.4.0, upgrade from 3.3.14 and
try to test CustomFields. As i can see my problem is still there ;-(
I'm creating some CustomField with type 'Select mupltiple items' (and
with one item) all created successfully. But when i create new ticket
and select this item in CustomField i get error:

error:      Can't locate object method "Id" via package "No object
mapping for
field" (perhaps you forgot to load "No object mapping for field"?) at
/usr/lib/rt/RT/Record.pm line 1464.
context:
1460:   my $method = "${class}Obj";
1461:   $self = $self->$method;
1462:   }
1463:
1464:   return $self->Id;
1465:   }
1466:
1467:   sub _LookupTypes { ref($_[0]) }
1468:
code stack:     /usr/lib/rt/RT/Record.pm:1464
/usr/lib/rt/RT/Record.pm:1448
/usr/lib/rt/RT/Record.pm:1512
/usr/lib/rt/RT/Record.pm:1486
/usr/lib/rt/RT/Interface/Web.pm:1206
/var/www/html/rt/Ticket/ModifyAll.html:152
/var/www/html/rt/autohandler:215

P.S. perl-5.8.4. What other information i may give your for
understanding this error?