[rt-users] Creating users and assigning them to a queue

ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com
Thu Feb 3 12:20:06 EST 2005

Hi, I am trying to set up customers to access rt and create their own
tickets.

I cannot get them to see/open a ticket to a specfic queue. The drop down
list is blank when the ticket is being opened, and obviously the ticket
cannot be opened.

I have created a Queue, and I go to the 'Group rights' and give the
following rights to the 'Requestor'
to:

1. see the queue
2. Create a ticket
3. Modify the ticket
4. Delete the ticket
etc
Still nothing,

I then give the same rights to the Unpriviledged Users,
Still nothing...even if I give both of groups the rights at the same time?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ravin