[rt-users] Unprivileged users

ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com
Thu Feb 3 13:07:49 EST 2005

Need a little bit of config help on this one:

Going to need customers to logon to the web and open up their own tickets.

I give the customers unpriveleged access so all they can do is create and
look  at ticket status.

Example, I have 2 queues; 1 for C1 and 1 for C2.

When I give the global rights for 'unprivileged users' to see queue C1
(and the same for C2), customers that are opening tickets in C2 can see C1
in the queue and open tickets in C1.

Can anyone shed some light on how to restrict C1 customers to queue C1 and
the same for C2.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Ravin