[rt-users] Re: Re: Problem with rt 3.4 and solaris

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 4 12:48:53 EST 2005

There is also my slightly more brute force fix which seems to work for
some people better than the RT_Siteconfig.pm option
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?NoConnectionToSyslog