[rt-users] rt2_to_rt3 only exports userid numbers no user details?

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Fri Feb 4 14:00:08 EST 2005

You need to dump the data before you install anything from the 3.x tree.
 From the README:

    Tell rt-2.0-to-dumpfile where your RT libraries live. (Edit the 'use
    lib' lines)

    Execute:
    rt-2.0-to-dumpfile  DIRNAME

    DIRNAME will now contain one file called "metadata" and one
    subdirectories
    which contain about 1000 files, 1 file per ticket.

    Install rt3. Let it set up your rt3 database.

    Tell dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 where your RT libraries live. (Edit the 'use
    lib' lines)