[rt-users] New CustomFields

Dave Kettmann dkettmann at netlogic.net
Fri Feb 4 14:30:13 EST 2005

Hi all,

I am new to RT and hope this will end up being the solution I am looking for.

I have a couple questions about CustomFields. First, is there a limit to how many items you can have in a 'select one' field? I have alot of entries I need to put into this 'select one' CustomField, is there a way for me to manually create it? I tried looking for where my CustomFields might be stored, but I couldnt find them. I didnt see an option to import from a cvs or other type of file.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic