[rt-users] New CustomFields

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Feb 4 15:03:15 EST 2005

If you want you can do it through SQL directly (just be careful ;p)

The tables are CustomFields and CustomFieldValues.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby