[rt-users] Todo list / custom checkboxes in tickets

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Feb 8 09:00:25 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 07:00, Sam Stickland wrote:

> It would be nice if tickets could have variable number of task items
> depending on the nature of the ticket, but we'd settle for a hardcoded
> number if there's a signifigantly large amount of work involved.

Shouldn't these be dependent tickets so you have the option of
different owners or pushing them into different queues for
different operations?  I'd like to see an easy way to clone
an existing ticket into a set of operations that the parent
depends on. Is there a way to do that already?

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com