[rt-users] need help on "No comp_root specified and cannot determine DocumentRoot"

Rt rt at arenait.com
Wed Feb 9 13:42:14 EST 2005

I already fullfill all dependencies to install rt2 using "make fixdeps" and
configure my apache with mod_perl support to run RT2 at my Debian woody
stable. Then when I start my apache it shows the following error message:

Starting web server: apache[Wed Feb 9 06:58:47 2005] [error] No comp_root
specified and cannot determine DocumentRoot. Please provide comp_root
explicitly.
Stack:
[/opt/rt2/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:101]
[/opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl:110]

Syntax error on line 1002 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
No comp_root specified and cannot determine DocumentRoot. Please provide
comp_root explicitly.
Stack:
[/opt/rt2/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:101]
[/opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl:110]

I don't know where to define "comp_root".

Please help me to run my RT2.

Mahmud Jami