[rt-users] rt2_to_rt3 only exports userid numbers no user details?

Julian C. Dunn Julian_Dunn at cbc.ca
Thu Feb 10 13:02:06 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 22:18 -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> > Part of the problem is that the libs from RT2 are incompatible with some
> > of the newer versions of DBIx::SearchBuilder. In particular, the
> > AccessibleCache stuff has been seriously reworked/removed so the export
> > script's attempts to access the data this way don't return anything.
>
> While this was true in the SearchBuilder 1.0.x series, I've been happily
> running RT2 instances against DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.1x and 1.2x

What I meant is that the export RT2 script (rt2-to-dumpfile) doesn't
work well against newer SearchBuilders because it appears to poke around
in internal data structures like AccessibleCache that have gone away.

- Julian

--
-- Julian C. Dunn, B.A.Sc, P.Eng.  <Julian_Dunn at cbc.ca>
-- Platform Administrator, CBC.ca Production & Operations