[rt-users] New tickets thru email

Dave Kettmann dkettmann at netlogic.net
Fri Feb 11 13:55:12 EST 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to get RT setup for my office here, and I am probably just a bit confused. From reading on the RT website, it says it will automatically create tickets when an email is recieved. Is this the default behavior? I have been looking thru the options for a few hours now and tweaking different things and cant find this option or get it to do this at all.

It is probably something I am over-looking and will probably be staring me in the face when I find the answer. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic
636-561-0680