[rt-users] auto-close tickets after X amount of time

Jonathan Reeder jreeder at minutemenu.com
Mon Feb 14 12:08:52 EST 2005

VERY helpful, thanks a lot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramon Kagan [mailto:rkagan at yorku.ca]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 11:03 AM
To: Jonathan Reeder
Cc: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] auto-close tickets after X amount of time

Sorry typo..

SetStatus.pm should be in .../lib/Action

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby