[rt-users] after upgrade from 3.2.2 -> 3.4.0 can't see history

Tom Scholten rtuser at compa.nl
Wed Feb 16 12:11:51 EST 2005

Then it must be something in the calling script thats wrong, because
your error shows a fail on 'ObjectId' while mine shows 'Ticket' in the
Transactions table.

Unknown column 'Transactions_1.Ticket' in 'where clause'

The ObjectId is in my schema so thats not the problem ... ill dive a
little deeper in the tarball and my own tree and try to figure where it
goes wrong, if anyone has suggestions ... thanks

Tom

--
Tom Scholten

       System shutdown, (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer